Tarot cards are one of many Psychic tools one can use to delve into the future, past and present. Being a human and having patience or waiting for things to unfold perfectly is not easy. It can feel like doubt or waiting for the impossible to happen, feeling like you are just being led along. I used to dislike using Oracle Cards. I felt like they were too kind, and sugarcoated the truth. I would pull the same card everyday “Have Patience” and wanted more. On the other hand, I felt Tarot cards too confusing. With so many descriptions online telling you what they mean, and wanting a definitive answer, it felt complicated emotionally.
I didn’t know which description to turn to as a starter reader. I can’t rely on myself for everything, and neither should you.
I started this website as platform for me to express my thoughts, and to help others find their truth, to guide them when they feel confused by too many directions. I want to give the Universe what I wanted myself, proper guidance with no subconscious emotions involved. Clean guided truth.
This specific entry is intended to help you with your patience.
I didn’t grow up in a household where any of this was accepted, and I do not come from a long-line of Witches. I am an ordinary Woman who always felt touched by the unordinary. The unexplainable. The supernatural. The Beyond.
Making Patience Easier
- Use a Tarot deck that speaks to your feelings. If you feel sensitive and unable to accept certain truths, stick to Angel Guidance and tarot cards with soothing pastel colours.
- If you feel darker and are ready for a more “cold truth” use Tarot cards. Let the imagery speak to your situation. If you are inquiring about love, use one with more romantic images.
- Use crystals, incense, and natural oils in conjunction with your readings. Take your time and let your thoughts ease out of you. Light your incense first and use smell to start your thoughts. Place crystals around the room and create a sacred space out of your readings.
- Start a guided meditation either before or after your readings. Don’t push for an hour or longer meditations, even five minutes or two of closing your eyes and looking within the darkness can bring answers.
- This step is not easy, but when you feel like your thoughts are clouded by doubt or confusion, it is best to leave your readings to yourself. Keep your thoughts close and listen with your heart.
- In conjunction with tarot use tools that can bring out more Masculine Energy. Like, giving others readings to reassure yourself of your abilities and to charge your Solar Plexus chakra. Not having patience is a flood of Feminine Energy, balance your Masculine to feel at ease.
- If you are a Tarot reader as well as a Witch, perform a simple spell to help clear your mind or try a cleansing bath. There are so many herbs, oils and flowers you can add to your bath for clarity. A spell like Speaking Your Truth can make you understand better.