You don’t have to ask me before using pictures with my face on them, just link it back here please.
More specifically Twin Flame love.
A fairytale kind of Love we only see in Fantasy Movies, Romantic Comedies and Romance Novels – not to mistake this with unachievable Love for this dimension (let’s say realm so we can fit within the context of this post).
Before I get ahead of myself and go off on a tangent.. Let us set the scene, shall we?
There tends to be a lot of confusion about what a “twin flame” relationship really is. Unlike “soul mates,” which are our perfect matches (or our spiritual family) twin flames are our perfect mirrors. Relationships with twin flames tend to be on-again-off-again, intensely passionate, and sometimes intensely painful. Twin flames help us awaken like nobody else, and they ultimately serve to show us who we really are.
I would first like to inform you all, that all of the above is true. Twin Flame relationships can get toxic or on and off again – BUT – a Twin Flame is someone who you find when you have Ascended, not in any other phase in your soul evolution. The intense painful feeling will not and cannot occur if you have found someone who mirrors your soul. This is soul binding. Angelic and Ethereal. The reason why these fiery bonds are called Twin Flame Bonds, is because they have found each other’s souls on many planes, in many past life-times. Finding each other when you Ascend is called a Twin Flame Bond.
A Soul Mate is someone who you have also been with many life times ago – BUT – this can manifest as a family member, relative or friend; not just Romantic Bonds. Do not mistake this with striving for a Twin. Do not think that just because your soul is not yet ready for a Twin Flame, that Soul Mates come second best. Not ready is not usually a word we want to hear and that is fine. That is because people have put so much emphasis on Twin Flames and have completely neglected every Chakra and emotion that goes with it. We get what we need, want and crave. Meeting your SOUL means meeting someone who reminds you of everything you have ever been through and ties you to your Ascended life – the very reason you came here in the first place.
If you feel like you have reached that phase in your soul evolution, your Twin Flame will come.
I know. Patience is a word that is hard to swallow.
But it is key to understand, that timing is everything. Meeting someone before you’re ready doesn’t always mean heartache. You can push someone away because of fear of feeling more, past let-downs and them not fitting in with your daily life (Trust me, it happens. Doesn’t sound so nice to say out loud, but it does).
Signs You Have Met Your Twin Flame:
- You have dreams about them. Dreams you know in your heart are about someone who you need to be with.
- You meet them and know you have shared other lives with them, especially when meeting face-to-face. Flashbacks come back to you and you see each other in them.
- It feels too good to be true, like something you Dreamed out of your perfect Novel.
- You can feel their energy when you think of them. There is some sort of Psychic Bond here. You do not need to be an Empath for this to happen.
- You feel like you can completely be yourself, flaws and all.
- There is no drama. Just passion. No screaming phone calls, public or private fights or name-calling. There is however an overabundance of passion for one another and the need to understand each other – fully.
- You know they will push you to be a better person, not just for your good, but for the Highest Good of All.
Twin Flames can be a very rewarding and life-expanding experience. But please remember, just because you haven’t met him/her yet, it doesn’t mean you should feel incomplete. Most of my discussions with people and friends alike, come with the worry of feeling empty. That won’t happen if you focus on being the most positive version of yourself, you can think of.
Good Luck and Blessed Be